Are you beach body ready? scream the Protein World adverts. Well, yes, actually. Everybody is beach body ready. Inspired by Fiona and Tara's protest against the ads that went viral (below) and this Cosmopolitan article (which I feature in!), I decided to gather women of all sizes to share their beautiful bikini bodies!

Please note, I have used every image I was sent. Any omissions in sizes are simply because I didn't receive any submissions for that size. All are UK sizes.
Size 4

Kaisey (US size 0)
Size 6

Jordan

Lauren
Size 8

AJ

Gina

Hannah

Liz

Kelly
Size 10

Cheryl

Ffion
Katrina
Katy
Rachael (8-10)

Sophie
Size 12

Lexie

Louise
Sophie

Jade
Size 14

Fiona

Fiona

Hannah
Size 16

Amelia (size 14-16)

Laura
Size 18

Lena
Size 20
Kourtney (18 to 20)
Size 24

Hannah

Mel
Size 28

Please note, I have used every image I was sent. Any omissions in sizes are simply because I didn't receive any submissions for that size. All are UK sizes.
Size 4

Kaisey (US size 0)
Size 6

Jordan

Lauren
Size 8

AJ
Gina
Hannah

Liz

Kelly
Size 10

Cheryl
Ffion
Katrina

Katy
Rachael (8-10)

Sophie
Size 12

Lexie

Louise

Sophie

Jade
Size 14

Fiona

Fiona

Hannah
Size 16

Amelia (size 14-16)

Laura
Size 18
Lena
Size 20
Kourtney (18 to 20)
Size 24

Hannah
Mel
Size 28
The most wonderful thing about these photos is that, even when there are girls the same size, every body is different. Yet every body is beautiful. So if you're wondering whether you're beach body ready, the answer is yes!

This is SO awesome - and not just because I'm in it! I love seeing women of every size in their bikinis.
ReplyDeleteSuch a good post Becky, I loved it. I think people need to realise that everyone is beautiful regardless of their size and anyone who body shames really are the ones who are left out because more and more people don't care anymore.
ReplyDeleteAmy xo
Loved this! Its amazing to see all women in all sizes in gorgeous bikinis and being comfortable in their own skin. Can't believe my picture blurred haha!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Lauren O'Hara
Sweetened Sour
https://lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com | twitter.com/lnohara95 | instagram.com/lauren_ohara_x
Beautiful, beautiful ladies! :) All of you look fantastic and well and truly beach body ready! x
ReplyDelete